Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thought that lead me to

It starts with a thought
a thought, that has you
slowly stirring a smile
which thought lead me to
the smile feels a little shy
so I will try and hide it too
(I am not too good at it
but I am learning it from you)

but then it grows a little
a feeling, that waits for you
slowly letting off a tear
which eye couldn't hold on to
that smile felt a little more shy
so I will try and wipe it off too
(I might not be good at it
but I will learn and wait for you)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jahnabi Roy said...

wow...m sure the inspiration for that is as beautiful as the poem itself....

2:17 PM  
Blogger Yogesh said...

Yup, she is ... may be more ... still searching for right words for her :)

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good poem. Let me know what you think on mine.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Parv Kaushik said...

i agree on the inspiration comment! nice and fresh poetry!!

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home