Monday, April 28, 2008

End Of Lost Road

Ok so here is what I am trying to do, put an end to whole lost and found and searching thing that has been going on in my mind from sometime.

Till the next time I find something good enough to WOW me to write or upload, this would stay on top. This is not the best way to end it, but then, if I try something it would mean going back to same mode, which I am not going to do.

So untill another road leads the way, this road has found a dead end. RIP.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Vaibhav Bansal said...

kyon be..blog band kyon kar riya hai..Kya ho gaya jaaneman..

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't stop writing ever ...it is one of the major strengths of your's ...

3:02 AM  
Blogger Yogesh said...

thanks :) ... nope... not giving up writing.. but just want to work on some different topic... need to dig deep into my half finished and half cooked stuff that i never finished... and change the tone of the blog.. its getting very confused and sad I thought so wanted to give it a new life soon :)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home