Monday, January 21, 2008

LostLoop

I feel like I am lost
lost, and wondering
wondering, between this space and time
and time, as if it has stop
stopped, to take some rest
rest, so that I find some peace
peace, from this madness
madness, that has crept in
in side of I and outside of me
me, oh! I think I am lost again
again, circling in a loop
loop, of this unknown thoughts
thoughts, that just come and go
go, far and beyond
beyond, the boundary of infinite and unknown
unknown to me, seems so familiar to me
me, I think I found something
something, that’s not been dreamed
dream, which seems so real
real!, but that’s not true
truth is something that’s known
known by me and you
you, oh! sorry, are you lost too

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vaibhav Bansal said...

Its me which is not you,
you, who is unique,
Unique, resembles a person 'Y',
Y, is Yogesh Kumar,
Yogesh Kumar, my best pal.

;-)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Yogesh said...

wow... awsome hai ...
thanks brother... thanks a lot :)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home