Monday, January 15, 2007

Thank You

I have reached to that point of my life where I have to say Good Bye to some friends and anticipate that the new ones whom I meet; if not better are at least as good as the ones I was blessed with.
Last 7 or 8 months have been full of enjoyment for me, working with some absolutely wonderful people. Each day at work carries its own memory and I have just cherished each moment of it. Infact, I feel I became a bit greedy to an extent that I did not want to miss the fun even for a second.

First, I would like to thank Ravi, my partner for almost 2 years now. It’s been just amazing ride with him. Thank you for helping me in the initial years and being like a big brother to me.
Sap, I don’t think any one has inspired me more than you man. It’s been a great learning experience watching your dedication and spirit all along. Thank you for planting that seed in me.
Kishor, thanks brother for all the fun time we had sharing all along. I honestly wished we could have stayed together a bit longer. Wish you all the best in life and every thing you do.
Lavanya, hmmmm… what should I say; ok here's one thing I wanted to tell you, ‘you do full justice to your name’. What else, so many things, thank you for listening to me and I would really miss the talk we three used to have; me, you and Kishor. Real fun, just loved them.
Bharathi, ah it’s not too difficult to think. Thank you for motivating me in certain way that I had always felt talking to you. I had always looked forward to tell you things that I found or heard. It would be really difficult to find some one who can take my free of cost, imposed gyan sessions with so much interest.

Venky, Selin, Sridevi, Raj, Deb thank you for being there and making it special. Hope to be in touch with you all and wish you all the best for your future.

Life is long and I am sure we will meet again. Till then keep smiling and take care of yourself.

And in the last; don't dare to forget me. Bye

P.S. nice book, though physics is a bit over the head, but gravitation is pulling it down, so slowly things are getting in control.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kishor said...

Nice lines man. I've picked up the guitar from Abhishek and I'm seriously jamming now. Have fun. Take care dude.

1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Yo,
Thanks for the compliments ; )
Hope the journey ahead is full of excitements and filled with nice people..
Cheers

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home