Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A Flower for me

A flower fell on me
when I was sleeping below a banyan tree
strange, I thought and looked up to see
have I been misplaced
or the tree switched when I wasn't awake

nothing unusual that I could see
picked up the flower and bought it closer to me
Ah! the most beautiful that I had ever seen
Red color, as red has never been

surely someone played a mischief with me
tried to scare me with a beautiful thing
let me keep it close to me
will come back tomorrow and see who is he

came back early to find the unseen
saw some people praying around the banyan tree
keeping flowers and tucking them safe inside
slowly everyone left feeling blessed and divine

I picked up one of the hidden flower
to match it with the one that was showered
I owned the most beautiful one
as if god was saying 'son you are my chosen one'

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home