Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dream#1: V T and U

I had a dream last night, funny though, it was different than my usual nightmares of captivity and running away. It was funny because it had my dearest friend Vaibhav and Tejal in it. And I remember because of what it got me thinking when it ended. It reminded me not only of my old days, but also that it's been long due that I have not met them and I need to. So here it goes:

I was sitting in my basement, don't remember what I was doing, I believe I was on my bed, when I realized Vaibhav and Tejal have come on the top floor. So I pass through my room, climb up the stairs and enter the hall. And there she was smiling and charming as always. And I remember she was wearing a yellow top, (I guess that comes from one of her orkut snap.). So anyways, she is smiling and bouncing up and down, very happy, very excited and I believe that’s because she met me after a long time. She's like "Yogi Yogi, where's my treat", and I am still kind of trying to come to terms that they have evaded my dream space. I am standing there not reacting and wondering, ok, she is here, but where did Vaibhav go. As I look behind her, there he was standing in the corner in his blue kurta (that also come from Orkut!!!), carrying a baby seat in his hand. Standing in the corner, smiling. Just amazing, just an amazing moment.
Now that got me excited, so excited that I woke up. Sadly, couldn’t see Unnati though.
It felt nice and I smiled as I woke up. God!!! actually it felt great, and I made sure I have it down. Because it’s not always that you remember your best buddies and amazing time you had with them. It reminded me of Tejal more than Vaibhav I guess. The way we all used to be, the way we talked, and pull her leg. It reminded me of how she was sometime unmanaged, dropping food on her clothes, and Vaibhav putting his hand on his head, not knowing how to teach her :) . It was fun, and I always cherish that and thank her for being nice to me. I guess I miss playing with her.
And today, she's a mom. You have a come a long, long way since then. All my good wishes to you and Unnati for having parents like you. And I am happy that I get to be her cool uncle :). Would be fun seeing her growing, and hope she get all of your amazing qualities.

Take Care buddies we are all just getting started...

PS: Miss You All

-----------------------
PPS: From very long time I had wanted to have a series on my crazy dreams. Glad it started with a good one. Let's see how many more I can remember and key them down.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Vaibhav Bansal said...

Mere bhai, you are a true friend dude, I am not saying a new thing but still wanted to say, I am feeling so happy when I see you remembering us even when we are far away, Tejal would be so happy to see this nice portrait of your dream, Thanks yogi..Thanks a lot..and hey, your are not her uncle bhai, (America mein aakar tu bhi american ho gaya hai), You decide, you wana be her mamu or chachu...;-)

1:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Yogi, so sweet of you. It was just amazing to read what dream u had. And its so wonderfull to see that u remember all the small and funny things i did during college. I just have no words but when i read it tears just rolled down. Thanks yogi for this wonderfull dream which just refreshed the golden old memories. Thanks once again. By the way my treat is still pending dude :-). Have fun

10:12 PM  
Blogger Yogesh said...

Thanks Tejal for the comment :)
I love you guys and definitely treat is due when I meet you. Till then take care, keep reading and keep smiling :)

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home