Wednesday, May 17, 2006

"Hello World"

public static void Main()
{
Console.WriteLine("Hello World");
}

I just finsihed reading Thinking in C# and you can already see the effect...
Ok i have to come back to the fact that this is my first post and have few things to say..

Who am I?
I would say "I am Software Engineer with a heart of a Rock Star".
Qualification: MCA, MBA
Interests: Guitar is my life, my DVD collection is my air, books are my food... in short NO Girl friend right now!!!

Why?
WhyNOT!! In the world of lost thoughts and opinions i would love to be lost only to be found by some one more lost...

How?
aaeehhh lets just skip this

When?
Starts today 17 May 2006 10:00 pm India time

Rules
Everything GOES,
Pink Floyd ROCKS,
Sachin is GOD,
France is HEAVEN,
Schumi is the FASTEST,
and when i think of it... I have miles to go before i sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home